Disney’s Approach to Business Excellence
Hosted by Michigan Works! Association, Disney Institute is bringing its renowned professional development program, “Disney’s Approach to Business Excellence,” to Michigan.
Bring your business challenges, and the experienced leaders at Disney Institute will show you a clear, simplified way of looking at the problems and seeing what’s probably already right in front of you - easy, effective solutions that can easily be incorporated into your own organization and will help improve business results.
For over 85 years, The Walt Disney Company has maintained a comfortable and lasting position in the marketplace due to a strong commitment to its core values.
Throughout this course, you gain insight into the strategies that drive the Disney organization, including its emphasis on creativity/innovation, leadership excellence, quality service, brand loyalty, and selection, training and engagement.
Discover how to adapt these methods to strengthen your organization and drive long-term results.
You will learn how to:
- Adapt time-tested Disney business strategies and practices to improve your organization.
- Develop a leadership vision that inspires dedication and commitment among employees.
- Apply key elements of the Disney people management strategy to strengthen your culture.
- Develop an organizational culture that supports consistent delivery of exceptional quality service.
- Foster a collaborative environment that draws on the creative resources of your entire organization.
- Incorporate time-tested principles for building and fortifying brand loyalty.
Date / Location
December 3, 2013
Western Michigan University - The Graduate Center
Grand Hall ABC
200 Ionia Avenue SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Members / Non-Members: $399
- 7:30 - 8:00 a.m. // Registration/Breakfast
- 8:00 - 11:30 a.m. // Leadership Excellence & Selection, Training and Engagement
- 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. // Lunch
- 1:00 - 4:30 p.m. // Quality Service & Brand Loyalty
*Times subject to change. Mid-morning / afternoon breaks are included.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone interested in discovering the key business practices that make the Disney organization a worldwide success, drive financial results, generate repeat business, and provide a sustainable competitive advantage for their own companies