Leveraging MEDC Talent Enhancement Resources for Your Customer (webcast)
This one-hour session will cover ways to leverage programs and resources offered by the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC), Talent Enhancement.
Participants will hear updates and learn best practices around:
- Pure Michigan Talent Connect web site updates
- Michigan Advanced Technician Training Program (MAT2)
- Michigan Shifting Gears program, and
- Community Ventures
This webcast is offered at no charge, but registration is required.
A confirmation email will be provided following registration – this email will include a hyperlink. On the day of the webcast, follow the link to access the live training.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Michigan Works! Business Services
- Michigan Works! Management/Supervisors
- Business Solutions Professionals
- Economic Developers
- Community College Administration
January 8, 2015
2:00 - 3:00pm
Joe Quick, Manager, Talent Programs, Michigan Economic Development Corporation