Michigan Training Connect (MiTC) Quickstart (webcast)
If you work with job seekers to find eligible training for in-demand skills or training providers to register their programs on the State of Michigan’s Eligible Trainer Provider List, this webinar is tailor made for you.
Grab a front-row seat (from the comfort of your own office) for this live demonstration of the Michigan Training Connect (MiTC) System.
You’ll learn how to navigate the MiTC, what criteria is required for approving training programs, the required data fields and their definitions and reporting requirements.
Attendees will also learn about the criteria used to determine placement of training institutions on MiTC and processing procedures.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about the MiTC and get your questions answered!
- System demonstration: How to navigate MITC and system requirements overview
- Criteria required for approval of training programs
- Explanation of required data entry fields
- Reporting requirements for continued eligibility
- State processing and approval procedures
Who Should Attend?
- Program staff involved with approving programs for placement on the MiTC
- Technical system or performance staff that interact with MITC
Date and Time
April 27, 2017
11:00 am – 12:00 pm
$10 member; $12 non-member
Natalie Kochendorfer, Departmental Analyst, Talent Investment Agency – Workforce Development
Natalie is currently responsible for the daily operations of Michigan Training Connect (MiTC), the State of Michigan’s Eligible Training Provider List and was previously a Trainer on the State of Michigan’s Labor Exchange System, Pure Michigan Talent Connect. She has been employed for over 15 years in the field of workforce development with a focus on employment and training programs.