Skilled Trades Training Fund (STTF) Training (Okemos)
This training will provide an overview and in-depth training on the Skilled Trades Training Fund (STTF) for fiscal year 2015*.
Topics of discussion include:
- a refresher on STTF and enhancements for fiscal year 2015
- application and payment submissions
- required documentation, and
- impact stories
Attendance for Michigan Works! Agencies is mandatory to be eligible for proposal submissions.
Local STTF partners may be invited to attend all, or a portion of the day.
*Legislative approval pending
Who Should Attend
Each Michigan Works! Agency is required to attend one of the workshops to be eligible to submit applications in 2015.
- Michigan Works! Agency Business Services staff
- Business Solutions Professionals
- Local STTF partners
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation, Business Development Managers
- Patty Vanaman, Program Specialist, Workforce Development Agency, State of Michigan
- Rick Fisher, Talent Specialist, Workforce Development Agency, State of Michigan
- Jim Lautenschleger, Business Solutions and Network Manager, Workforce Development Agency, State of Michigan
Date / Location / Time
This training is offered at four different locations. Attend only one.
- 9:30 - 10:00am: registration
- 10:00am – 4:00pm: training (lunch served)
August 13, 2014
University Center at Gaylord
General Purpose Classroom
80 Livingston Blvd.
Gaylord, MI 49735
August 19, 2014
Weber's Ann Arbor Hotel
3050 Jackson Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
August 21, 2014
Kent County Human Services Complex
Multipurpose Room A
(Entering the building from the parking lot, the room is to the left)
121 Franklin SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49507
August 27, 2014
Okemos Conference Center
2187 University Park Dr
Okemos, MI 48864