Taming the Email Beast and Getting More Work Productivity from your Smartphone and Tablet
Every day, email users can become buried under a continuing stream of both useful and useless e-mail.
Without a system for control, professionals spend much of their work (and personal) time spinning wheels and feeling highly unsatisfied.
Attend this workshop to learn how to tame the email beast – and learn more about the apps and functions that can turn your smart phone or tablet into a productivity workhorse.
Topics of discussion include:
- A proven system for keeping inboxes efficient
- How to design natural places for e-mails to go
- How to get rid of all those quick little e-mails once and for all
- Ways to mitigate (or even eliminate!) junk and spam
- Apps and peripheral devices to take your smart phone or tablet from “cool” to “critical”
- Productivity, time, projects, people, and e-mail management
- Remote-work productivity
Okemos Conference Center
2187 University Park Drive
Okemos, MI 48864 // 517-381-7300
February 20, 2014
Registration - 8:30 - 9:00 a.m.
Training - 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Who Should Attend:
Randall Dean is author of the recent Amazon.com #1 bestseller, Taming the E-mail Beast. He has over 20 years of experience using and teaching advanced time management/personal organization system skills.
Dean was the top graduate in his class at the Michigan State University Eli Broad Graduate School of Management MBA program at Michigan State University.
NAWDP Youth Competency Rating: